Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Hot Chicken



Dear all,

My phone is about to die so I'll do some highlights quick.

This week I gave a talk in sacrament meeting with President Phillips. They asked me to give it in English at the last minute, even though I was prepared to do it in French. I was very relieved and it went very well. English is so much easier than French.

After church, we had a cabane à sucre at the church. There was a lot of food, a lot of syrup, and we even did the maple syrup on snow. 

We chatted with Melanie and Hector, the sister and brother in law of Marie-Soleil who haven't yet been baptized but are working on a date. The seemed a little bit more open with us than they had previously, so we'll see if they'll be willing to accept a baptismal goal this weekend

In other news, we ate with Brother and Sister Beauregard this week. They served us something so québécois I asked if I could take a picture. I asked what it was called and they said "hot chicken." Not "poulet chaud," "hot chicken." Picture included. 

I gotta go. Love you all! 

Elder Hadden
'Hot chicken'

It rained a lot, so the river in Cowansville is really swollen


Selfie by the Beauregard's backyard woods.
I saw this in Walmart. I can eat Filipino spaghetti even without the filipinos





No comments:

Post a Comment