Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The Zoo



Hey all,

We went to the zoo last week and it was a party. We were very excited to see all of the animals and we spent the entire day there. My personal favorite animals were the leopards and the hippos. It was very, very entertaining. 

This week has been more of the Granby Usual. We buried another raccoon for Annie, the old Belgian member, and helped her plant her garden. Last night we went over to her house for another poorly-attended family home evening, but we had a campfire so it was all worth it in my mind. It has been a very long time since I've sat around a camp fire.

In terms of the work, we found more people, we dropped more people. Nothing particularly exciting. Still no one who has really stayed interested.

Transfer calls are this weekend. My personal transfer speculation is that I will go back to the Mandarin branch to finish my mission. Only God knows until Saturday night...

Love you all, 

Elder Hadden. 





I wonder if Elder K's first name really IS Joey



No comments:

Post a Comment