Tuesday, February 26, 2019

An Email from Vincent Mutia

Sisters Hadden and Burton,

I apologise for the abruptness if this email. However, I just wanted to forward you the attached photos of your sons, who are serving at present in the Montréal Ward here in Montréal, Canada. 

I attend a neighbouring Ward, but I've come to know your sons quite well through my Church responsibilities, as well as often setting them onboard the subway and other forms of public transport here in the city.

I had dinner with them yesterday evening, and thought their Mothers would very much appreciate a photo 

They are both wonderful young men, who are doing a great job in the preaching of the Gospel here in Montréal, and you both have every reason to be proud of them!

Yours sincerely,

Vincent Mutia
LaSalle Ward
Montréal Québec Mount Royal Stake

--
Vincent M. Mutia
6354 Mazarin Street
Montréal, Quebec  H4E 2X3
Canada
Tel: 514-659-1281


No comments:

Post a Comment