Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Glenn Barrett Letter

Elder Hadden,

Center Ward members wish you a Merry Christmas.  It is cold outside with snow on the ground, so it looks like Christmas time.  President David Stokes, our Elders Quorum President, asked us to write to you and Elder Abrath.

I hope your Mandarin Chinese language speaking is going well.  I am still on the High Council.  I'm glad I got to conduct your Elder's ordination in your home.  I have kidded with the Roger's girl (I forget her first name.  Daughter of Brad and Sarah.) about you, and finding out how you are doing.  

Your Mom gave a good testimony about her trying to finish the Book of Mormon before the end of the year.  I bet being named after a Book of Mormon warrior has its rewards.  You are reminded of faithfulness in the Book of Mormon.  Your Dad is back in scouting with the 11 year olds.
He was at Mutual, but no 11 year olds showed up.

A mission is very rewarding.  It really is quite an amazing experience, serving the Lord full time.  Enjoy it while you can.

Glenn Barrett

****************

Good to hear from you! It's nice to know that you all still remember me back home.

Merry Christmas,

Elder Hadden

No comments:

Post a Comment